- Begin by eating properly, exercising and getting the proper amount of sleep. As a result you will feel more energized and ready to take on your day.
- Take mini breaks every couple of hours. Take 10 minutes every two hours to dance around the office, stretch, or whatever it takes to loosen you up.
- Take a vacation. It allows you to recharge and come back refreshed and more productive.
- Set realistic daily work goals, and at the end of each day write down your priorities for tomorrow.
- Learn to say “no” and don’t feel guilty for it!
- Perhaps there are other ways you can achieve a better balance? Flex hours, remote office, compressed workweek…consider your options.