The world is full of leadership programs, but the best way to learn how to lead might be right under your nose. In this clear, candid talk, Roselinde Torres describes 25 years observing truly great leaders at work, and shares the three simple but crucial questions would-be company chiefs need to ask to thrive in the future.
- What is this so called ‘gig economy’ we keep hearing about?
- Are you born a leader or are you made to be a leader?
- Kathleen Wynne government ordered a review of workplace law
- Bob White has passed away at the age of 81
- The Power of Social Recognition
- Why is Elearning so beneficial for organizations?
- Don’t ever think your idea is bad, you never know it could land you on Forbes 30 Under 30 list at the age of 19!
- What do you think is the most challenging when working with Millennials?
- How can you avoid having dull conversations over the holidays?
- What is all the hype about e-learning?