Is there a growing fear among elites that they’ve pushed economic inequality too far. That fear is proliferating, according to a New York Times Op-Ed this weekend by former marketing conglomerate CEO Peter Georgescu. Joined by his friend Ken Langone,, Georgescu warns his fellow 1 percenters that “[w]e are creating a caste system from which it’s almost impossible to escape.” The column raises the specter of “major social unrest” if inequality is not addressed.
- What is this so called ‘gig economy’ we keep hearing about?
- Are you born a leader or are you made to be a leader?
- Kathleen Wynne government ordered a review of workplace law
- Bob White has passed away at the age of 81
- The Power of Social Recognition
- Why is Elearning so beneficial for organizations?
- Don’t ever think your idea is bad, you never know it could land you on Forbes 30 Under 30 list at the age of 19!
- What do you think is the most challenging when working with Millennials?
- How can you avoid having dull conversations over the holidays?
- What is all the hype about e-learning?